Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend's Here!

The weekend's here...but it sounds like the snow will be, too. Guess I'm glad that I don't have to get out into it, but I sure wish I could...

I've discovered that walking with crutches is much slower than getting around on my scooter. However I'm determined to use the scooter only when I need to carry something, or trying to do something in the kitchen. Somehow I bent my toes a bit too much today and have a small amount of pain...sure hope I didn't do anything to affect the hardware in there.

All in all it's been a good week. The kids are off to Costa Rica on vacation...Erin "aced" her exam (good job!!)...Kevin and Erin have a concert tonite in GR and then they'll finish the weekend with some Venture training. Whew! Income taxes are done...and I'm on the task of cleaning out some of the office drawers (why or why do I keep so much paper?). So glad I have a shredder that's ready for a work-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment