Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend!

Well, I'm really getting used to moving around well in this cast...sans crutches. I know that when the doctor gives me the ok to walk without the cast that my mobility will slow down somewhat (at least it has the other times I've been in a cast - yikes! this is the 3rd time!!). My foot continues to swell quite a bit during the day, but no real pain, so I'm really feeling great.

Lots of work accomplished this week, setting up/coordinating conference call reviews with local school districts. It's great to be able to work from home, not having to hassle trying to get a convenient parking place, or wondering about weather related issues. I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity to take this task on...it will keep me busy for many more days.

Had a fun 72nd birthday breakfast for my friend, Char - her actual b'day is St. Paddy's day, but the group celebrated this morning. What a gal!!

Now it's on to the weekend...perhaps there'll be a mah jong afternoon tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment