Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot days of July

Thank goodness we added central air when we remodeled the house a few years ago...I am so thankful - and feel so lucky - to know that our family members have a/c and can afford to use it!

Very thankful, too, on this hot day, that I'm here with the Grands for the day...what a delight they were last night. Both boys are learning to eat from a spoon (and parents are learning to feed from a spoon!)...takes a lot of practice - and patience - on both sides, but all are doing well. It's early in the morning as I write, and as always, I look forward to the time the boys wake up and we can begin our day together. Their "here I am, come and love me - and make me laugh" smiles are beyond description, so of course I need to capture as many as I can in digital format...and then send some off to their mom during the day (hope she enjoys receiving them as much as I do providing them!).

I can hardly wait for the rest of Erin's birthday present to arrive...and hope she likes it as much as I do. Only a couple more weeks and my youngest will be 28 - yikes! I know it hasn't been that long since we brought that little girl home!

Time to get the coffee going...it's morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment