Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flowers - and an Auction!

Wow...got lots of flowers at Trufant today - some at the flea market and some at the auction. The prices were pretty good today. Wish I could be there next week (it promises to be a huge flower auction), but I must work in Lansing that day.

Now on to planting - hopefully I can begin later this afternoon (after an annual medical appointment)...or tomorrow. Lots of planters to fill...some to plant in the ground...maybe even another hanger.

Had a great day with LOTS of laughs at Connie's playing Mah Jongg. The "founding" partners played all afternoon (and some of us into the evening as well!). When I arrived home, there was my new Mah Jongg set! I love it!! Now I just need to wait for the 2009 cards to arrive.

Kevin is off tomorrow, since he works on Saturday....I'm hopeful he can sleep in and get some much needed rest. But I'm also hopeful that we can get the poor 'ol truck in for some work. Seems we "may" have to plan a memorial service (for real!) this time...but then again, who knows? That truck has been a great little wonder for quite a few years, and may just have another life in her somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment